There are 1 units covered within this course, which include:
The aim of this course is to highlight and implement of the General Data Protection Regulations within the dental practices.
- Recognise the responsibilities of each team member regarding data protection.
- By reviewing and monitoring, maintain good practice about security and validity of all information.
- Manage data breaches and information for policy audits.
- Recognise all ways to fulfills data security requirements.
- Introduce a range of rules and regulations for data protection requirements.
- Ensure effective team reporting, training and monitoring compliance.