There are 1 units covered within this course, which include:
Equality and Diversity Course
This course aim is to help learners understand the importance of equality and diversity, human rights as well as legal protection against discrimination.
- Learn about the terms of Equality and Diversity and Human Rights as well
- Remember the organisations, individuals and society for having human rights, equality and diversity effective environment.
- Distinguish the benefits and assist of monitoring equalities and health inequalities.
- Recognise the use of policies like Bullying and Harassing, Whistleblowing Policy, etc.
- Identify the correct approach about human rights, equality and diversity can be promoted proactively
- Understands how to serve everyone with courtesy, dignity, respect and value people individually.