There are 1 units covered within this course, which include:
The aim of this course is to ensure dental professionals need of proper first aid paperwork and equipment with guidance when dealing with various medical emergencies in a dental and general environment.
- Create and conduct their own first aid risk assessment confidently
- Be aware that practice is responsible for first aid arrangements
- Highlight various medical emergencies and hazards within a dental environment
- Recognise what may cause a medical emergency and first aid actions to be taken
- Complete the appropriate documentation following an incident