There are 1 units covered within this course, which include:
The aims of this course are:
- Highlight the common issues of manual handling injuries and slip or fall accidents happened in the workplace.
- Consider help to control risky measures and to identify hazards
- Provide basic information and well considered of many medical gases with their presentation and legislation; what duties apply under RIDDOR.
- To keep the environment safe, awareness of legal requirement as well as risk assessment
- Identify the responsibilities of both employers and employees
- To ensure workplace safety
- Considered health and safety regulations, measures as well
- Understand legal requirements for manual handling.
- Manage risk assessment approaches