There are 1 units covered within this course, which include:
The aims of this course are:
- Explain etiquettes to build a respectful relationship in the working team with effective, safe and compassionate care
- Define the ethical standards of contemporary dentistry and consider both the aspects of whistleblowing as well as practical ways that ethical principles influence therapeutic relationships.
- Provide social and environmental values for dental professionals, through looking at green environmental and safeguarding issues.
- Define practical ways that can be embedded into working practices, policies and procedures according to ethical values.
- Recognise how ethical requirements are communicated
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of professional bodies because of protecting patients’ interests
- Making practical and ethical decisions with respect to GDC Standards.
- Work effectively with colleagues in patients’ best interests
- Consider events that have influenced the current ethical climate
- Make dental ethics by considering the range of professional and legal values